Thursday, October 1, 2009

WOW, missed blog on 4th & 5th Weigh-ins!!

Ooops! I haven't been blogging! Bad girl. So my 4th weigh-in (Sept 21st) was a downer, no loss that week but my 5th weigh-in (Sept 28th) did ok with 2 pounds that week. I want it to go so much faster but it's a good pace so I'll take it! I feel SO much better and have more energy, everything feels better which is really motivating because that's just makes it so much easier to keep up with it. I do "cheat" every now and again but my "cheats" these days don't even come close to the way I was eating so I'm making permanent changes all the way around. That's the way I want it to be, I don't ever want to feel bad for eating anything but I want to saty in control of what I'm eating too. A couple M&M's here and there won't inhibit my loss right? :)
So there it is. I'm spending much less time worrying about what I'm eating (and NOT eating) and just staying busy with work and now decorating for Halloween... LOVE! I'm putting up some more tutorials on Halloween looks too because that is SO much fun!
Until next week..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment