Tuesday, September 15, 2009

3rd Weigh In & Measurements

So today was my 3rd weigh in and I'm so happy! After last weigh in I was a little bummed because I showed no loss but I knew it would show up this week and I lost 3 pounds this week. I'm @ 162.3- A total of 10 pounds in 3 weeks! Not bad hah? The measurements really shocked me too, 8.5 inches! I didn't feel like I've shrunk that much! This whole plan is really getting easy and I can't believe that I waited this long to try this hard to loose the weight. I have tried and nothing seemed to work but this sure does! I can visualize being thin again now and how good it's going to feel to feel light again. I'm hoping by Christmas I will have lost it all or at least be within 10 pounds of my goal. I love posting this whole journey on YouTube and blogging... it really makes a difference and holds me accountable. And on the plus side, I can visually SEE the results. Just looking at my face at the start to 3 weeks later, you can really see a difference. I am "de-puffing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment