Thursday, September 3, 2009

1st Weigh-In!!

Well, my first weigh in (was actually Monday Aug 31st, I'm late posting) and I weighed in first thing naked (of course) and it showed 165.3!!!! That's 7 POUNDS my very first week! Crazy! When I showered, got dressed, and weighed in with the camera for my video on You Tube, it said 166.8 so I was really bummed because that's what recorded but I know what it said earlier so I'm going with that :) Hey, whatever makes me feel better hah?
The first 3 days into the plan I thought I was going to faint, I was so weak and literally ill... serious de-toxing and shock I'm sure. I started reading The Metabolism Miracle and was checking out the carb intake that's recommended and I looked through my cabinets and my favorite foods that I've been eating all along that I always thought were "healthy" choices and I was blown away to find that everything I ate was close to 40 grams of carbs! I figure I've been taking in a bare minimum of 1,600 grams of carbs per day! CARB-OVERLOAD!!!! No wonder I've gained weight! For years and years I would eat what I wanted and never gave it much thought (unless I was on a diet plan) and this time around I'm really reading everything on those nutrition labels!
So, all in all, I'm really excited to see 7 pounds the first week, that's really motivating! I think I can do this.... I think I can..... I think I can..... I think I can..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment