Tuesday, September 8, 2009

2nd Weigh-In... bummer

Well, I had my 2nd weigh-in yesterday... it was EXACTLY the same! I was a little bummed but not surprised since I started my cycle on Friday. Before that Friday, I noticed that my weigh loss had stopped for the previous 4 days and was wondering, "What the heck?" and there ya have it. I ate pretty well except that Kandee Johnson posted a video on You Tube making cupcakes and I just HAD to try them out, I couldn't resist! Making cupcakes is one of my favorite things to do and in fact, for the past 2 years, I had been researching the business of cupcakereies (sp?) and have wanted to open up my own shop. I've got the spot picked and the concept, the name, everything. Anyway, I made a half batch and yes, I did eat.... but even with that, I didn't gain and that's a good thing. You know, life is gonna happen and you have to live but that's just one slip and you get right back on the plan and you're good. So many people slip up and they just figure, "Oh, screw it, I've slipped up, I might as well just eat this, and then this..." and on it goes. I don't look at it that way. When I slip, I move on, don't dwell on it. It's funny because although my weight was the same and showed no loss yesterday, today, it was 162.8, a 2.5 pound loss! Weird. I drank a lot of water yesterday though and my period is pretty much over so maybe that's all it took, who knows. I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment